Saturday, February 12, 2011

Philosophical Sayings About Butterflies

: Peacocky Collection


Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, I am here to share with you the only two purchases of the much Peacocky collection by MAC.
There 's been just exposed to literally steal, really impressive.
I went to look at it on the day of the debut and I have watched with quiet well to ponder the purchase.
the end I chose only two pieces, but I am more than satisfied and happy, and the two are lucky, 'Noir plum' & 'Odalisque'.
Peacocky's haul
Left: Odalisque
Dx: Noir plum
two colors are really fabulous and superpigmentati.
My absolute favorite is 'Noir plum'.
Mega Metal Shadow 'Noir plum'
E 'of a dark purple with silver microperlescenze.
The color is already very bright and full of dry, but it gives its best when combined with Fix +.
E 'resistant even a whole day and does not accumulate in unsightly eye pleats.
Noir Plum
  Come si può vedere dalla foto, il packaging è identico a quello degli ombretti normali, con una confezione in plastica nera e la parte superiore trasparente.

Particolare cialdina
Il prodotto contenuto nella cialdina è di 3,4g (molto di più rispetto alla cialdina classica) per un costo di 22€.

Per quanto riguarda il secondo eyeshadow non posso che confermare quanto già detto da altre ragazze: 'Odalisque' is a unique color.
Mega Metal Shadow 'Odalisque'
It 's a very special color and very hard to describe.
As soon as I saw the side of plum Noir, I immediately came to mind the great wheel of the peacock.
It 'really a color changing and full of iridescence, versatile for use with different looks.
wet because I like to use it on and still more resistant.
Odalisque

Special Septum
Here, as in the previous example, the packaging is essential and the septum is more bigger than the traditional eyeshadows.
The price is the same (22 €).

I would like to add to your third eye shadow, Danzinette, but alas I was really impossible to find.
patience for this time, but I hope that recreate later a collection with so many shades of eyeshadow with this same quality.
This haul is all about, I hope you enjoyed.
And you? What you have captured in this collection?
Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment