Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Open Source Burning

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman


Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, excuse the inaction, but were rather hectic days and only today I had a moment to dedicate myself to this post.
How many of you know here in Milan on February 22 began the event dedicated to Wonder Woman ft. MAC could I be missing?

Postcard event
stand this time has exceeded all my expectations, colorful, well maintained, everything really perfect.
I arrived around 14:15 at the booth and it was a really very beautiful.
I managed to take some step of the podium and products on display, I hope you enjoy.
MAC Podium

Wonder Woman

Hardcover Wonder Woman

panel comic

Display Products

extra products for testing makeup

mineralization Skinfinish & Powder Blush

Eyeshadow Quad

Seat trick
A special thanks goes to a loving and very nice and gentle make-up artist who took care of me this afternoon: Thanks Sebastian!.
And thanks also goes to Wonder Woman, who was the heroine of the situation.
Soon you'll see what I brought home from this collection.
And you? What you have marked on your wishlist?
Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment