Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Build Refractor

Back To Review Distilled Rose

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, I hope your weekend was relaxing and enjoyable.
Fortunately, I can devote myself to a quick review.
The product I want to talk about is the 'distilled water to the Rose' of Roberts.
the Rose Distilled
While I was grocery shopping and I walked the ward 'cosmetics & Co.' I came for the first time in this little bottle from the retro.
I decided to buy and try to replace the tonic Clinique I was going to be terminated, and no small factor that helped convince me to try it was the price really the content (€ 2.79 for 300ml di prodotto).
La prima cosa che colpisce è il packaging vintage e molto semplice; la bottiglia è di un bel colore blu scuro con il tappo svitabile bianco.
Sono presenti due etichette (sul fronte e sul retro del prodotto) che forniscono tutte le informazioni utili sia sull'utilizzo sia sull'inci del prodotto e sulla sua scadenza (12M).

Inci & data di scadenza
La prima cosa che si può sentire non appena si svita il tappo è il delicatissimo profumo di rose di quest'acqua (sono contenuti tre tipi diversi: Centifolia Rose, Dog Rose, Damask Rose).
The liquid color is transparent.
The particularity of this product is that it can be used in different ways: a tonic, 2 fix make-up, 3 to fix the shadows, 4 pack for the eyes.
For now I have only experienced as a tonic and I must say that I found myself really well.
Unlike the tonic Clinique that leaves a slight burning sensation (smell mixed with alcohol) to the roses, this tonic is not only very difficult but it leaves the skin soft, moisturized and fresh and helps to minimize pores.
The advice that was given to me by my mom to keep the bottle in a cool, making it even more effectively decongest the skin.
The only sour note in my opinion is an ingredient contained in the hollow: 2-Bromo-2Nitropropane-1 ,3-Diol.
I try to use it with regular intervals (one day and one not) after a good cleaning of the face and now I can say very appreciative of this product.
I hope this little review will be helpful if you had tried this water and what do you think? Other tonics to recommend?
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment