Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cervical Music Ovulation

Haul: Sephora, MAC & MAC

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, this week is flowing among many commitments, but I finally got some time to come back here and update you.
About a week ago, during the lunch break I was able to go to the MAC Pro Store to look at the new collections.
As you can imagine I did not leave empty-handed, and finally I also did the Back to MAC.
The four products I've bought have been to replace those who had finished and I have given a little more self-gift.
The first is the 'Brush Cleanser', very popular product used to cleanse and disinfect the brushes.
Brush Cleanser
Price per 235ml of product is 11 €.
's the second bottle I buy, I think that I will continue to use it because it cleans and maintains soft brushes like new.
It 's very important to take care of our' tools' so that we can take full advantage and for a long time ( usually wash my brushes once a week).

The second product is a spell.
Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20
Gone are the two proofreaders who do this I have decided to change and try something new.
After several brooding and after talking with Antonio (the corner of Mua) we decided to embark on Sculpt Studio.
The shade is the same that I used earlier: NW20.
The product inside the jar is 5.5, g, and the price is € 17.50.

The third purchase relates to a pencil that I had a ball trying to be a while.
Indigo.
MAC Indigo
It 'a very particular color, I would say my favorite.
It resists even rhyme in the eye and in my opinion gives a real bright iris.
The price of 1.45 g of product is 14 €.

The latest product is the replacement of the list-cleansing 'Gentle eye off and lip makeup remover '.

Makeup remover
Its cost is 21 € per 100ml of product.
After finishing the biphasic Clinique makeup remover, my ally this summer, I decided to try this remover of the MAC.
Unfortunately my eyes are very sensitive in nature and an aggressive cleansing me through burning and redness.
This cleanser is very delicate on both eyes, and lips, leaving the skin completely clean and smooth and it smells really nice.
I am using regularly and entered fully into my beauty routine.

Now we come to the small-car premium.
The choice fell on a lipstick that I really like, even if the color is undoubtedly load and you feel comfortable wearing it.
I'm talking about him ... 'Red'.

MAC Lipstick Red

Red
Ha un finish 'satin' ed è uno splendido e luminosissimo rosso con sottotono blu, molto simile al tanto decantato 'Ruby Woo' che a differenza del primo ha un finish 'matte'.
Trovo che questi rossi stiano particolarmente bene alle ragazze more e spero di saperlo portare come si deve perchè è un colore che valorizza veramente le labbra e focalizza tutta l'attenzione su di loro.
Swatches 'Red'
Mi scuso per l'immagine un pò fuori fuoco, ma oggi ho avuto problemi di esposizione.
Come campioncino mi sono fatta dare dei glitter azzurrini di cui purtroppo non ricordo il nome (mi informerò).

Blue glitter
E' un colore davvero luminosissimo e sto cercando l'occasione giusta per testarlo; s icuramente riuscirò a trovare una scusa per indossarlo.

E finalmente dopo quasi un mese di indecisione ho fatto il famoso Back to M.A.C..
Rullo di tamburi...il vincitore è...
M.A.C. Lipstick

Violetta
Non so nemmeno io come, ma quando l'ho visto tutto il mio amore per i nude è scomparso e ho deciso di lanciarmi e provare un colore diverso dal solito.
Sono molto soddisfatta di questa scelta e se avete la possibilità dategli un'occhiata.
Consigli per il prossimo Back to M.A.C.?
Questa volta non ho idee al riguardo, quindi qualsiasi consiglio è ben accetto.

Gironzolando da Sephora mi sono imbattuta nella nuova collezione della Lancome 'Lavande'.
I lit my eyes when I saw it, the main color as well you can guess from the name is purple-lavender.
was almost sold out, but I wanted to grant a slice of paradise and I bought one of the exposed enamel.

Lancome Le Vernis No. 359
And 'one of the most unusual and beautiful colors I've ever tried, I really like a lot and I find it suitable both the spring and the autumn and winter.
The cost is 16 € for 6 ml of product.
not going to let escape.
Now I'm looking for a dupe, so when this is over (and I have the heart weeps at the thought) I will direct my attention elsewhere.
Also in this collection try to bring home the Shadows magnétique 'ultra lavenders' on which I left my heart.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this haul, and if you have any ideas or news please let me know.
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment