Monday, February 21, 2011

Dissolvable Stitches Wisdom Teeth

Review Pupa Easy Liner

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, finally after many days of absence, here I am.
I apologize, but it was a really busy week more or less pleasant, and leisure time has decreased dramatically.
Today I will try to forgive me doing a review.
It 's the first product Pupa would like to bring to trial here on the blog, and I hope my experience will be useful.
Wandering from Sephora I stopped to gaze at the exhibitor Pupa and I focused my attention on a product that I wanted to try some time, the eyeliner.
available to me there were three types: Easy liner - Professional liner - Rapid liner.
The difference between them is the application, in the first case is a felt tip in the second case it is a brush composed of bristles and third cases, the pen tip is made of nylon.
After several brood was chosen on the first.

Pupa EasyLiner
Easy liner packaging shows a very simple, yet practical, the tube is silver plastic with the logo printed Pupa in red.

Packaging
The cap can be unscrewed and once opened we can see the applicator.

EasyLiner n03
The tip is soft and the material it is made is felt.

particular applied
The amount of product contained in the package is 4ml and the expiry date printed on the box is 6M.
The colors that are available this eyeliner three: Black 01 - Brown 02 - Blue 03; I opted for the former.
The color is really nice in my opinion, a shiny black pigment and very adaptable.
The writing is very easy and practical, the stroke is precise and can intensify the review.

swatches
The estate is really good about myself and persists throughout the day.
A point in his favor to its hypoallergenic formula, ulta sensitive about my eyes no signs of discomfort or irritation.
The price is relatively low (11 €) and is a product that I would recommend especially if you are a beginner and you can / want to spend much.
Although I crazy about the eyeliner gel MAC, I am finding it very well with this.
The next purchase I will focus sull'eyeliner new line of spring 2011 'Very vintage' which will offer a product called Glossy liner.
We'll see, I hope the review has been helpful and I hope I will suggest some other alternative to experiment with which you have found good.
Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment