Thursday, January 27, 2011

Short Film Treatment Sample

Review: MAC vs Kiko

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, these days I seem to not even have time to breathe there are so many commitments.
The study is quite heavy and boring in this period and the time does not help my mood, but as someone says 'the sun still rise tomorrow'.
Today I decided to do a comparison review of Kiko and MAC on two pencils in my opinion are very similar.
The pencil MAC is called 'Float On By', is an eye kohl and part of the summer collection 2010.
His antagonist is Kiko and is the No. '605 ', a vibrant eye pencil.
Top: Kiko No. 605
Under: MAC Float on by
Let's start with Kiko, and unfortunately started with a short introduction.
Sign.re Kiko, mi rivolgo a lei che tutto decide e tutto crea.
Potrebbe essere un pochino più originale e sforzarsi di dare un nome ai suoi prodotti e non solo un numero?
Ormai quasi tutti i brand danno dei nomi ai loro prodotti, più o meno originali e credo che questo sia un tocco in più.
Se la fantasia le mancasse io sono a disposizione, non si faccia problemi.
Finita questa scherzosa introduzione torniamo a parlare di lei.
Particolare punta

sponge
The product content is 1.2 g and according to what the maturity is 24 months.
The color is really nice, the tip is very soft and the writing effect is excellent.
I tried after the swatches to remove with a cotton pad and cleanser and undaunted she resisted, very good sign!.
resist even if I can not say mass at the rim of the eye, mea culpa, but I have not tried.
the stand of Kiko seems to me there were 5 more colors, I would not be wrong, including a purple soon take.
The price is € 5.90. Excellent value for money in this case.

dedicate ourselves now in its rival.
particular point
The packaging of this pencil, yet simple and only mentioned I like a lot.
I love the sea (yes, I feel little mermaid in), and that hint of coral motif is really cute.
The product contained in this pencil is 1.5 g, slightly higher then that of Kiko, the deadline in return for the same rule.
Again, the color is very beautiful and special, the mine is medium-soft and the writing is smooth.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a pencil writing and medium-resistant even in the internal rhyme of the eye.
The only flaw is perhaps the price (about 16 €), but you know, you pay MAC.

And now compare the two swatches, and you opinions.

Left: Kiko No. 605
Right: Float on by MAC
I hope this little review there is helpful.
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment