Monday, January 24, 2011

Insurance Agency For Sale Ca 2010

Haul 'delivery rooms. The Top 10 Products


Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, I think the title speaks for itself ... Today
post dedicated to the purchases made during the sales.
will divide this subject into two distinct parts: the first, this is dedicated to cosmetic sales, and the second dedicated to clothing / accessories.
We start now with the purchases made by Kiko, few but good I guess.
I state that the shop was full strategic and I just made a hard work to earn a spot to try and look calmly what interested me.
Eventually I managed to bring home two little things:
Kiko 'False lashes concentrated Mascara Top Coat' & Kiko 'Vibrant eye pencil'
To I show you the first mascara that I am really excited.
Kiko Mascara
The packaging is really cute and a little sophisticated.
The tube is lower than regular mascara and this is in fact a top coat.
Its function is to give more volume to lashes after applying our usual mascara.
About me is a real bomb, it works.
Mascara Kiko open

Detail brush
As you can see the brush is very small and chubby, but thanks to this peculiarity can play really well to his duty.
The color is a nice intense black going to increase and intensify a long look.
The price is quite low and has around 7 €.
If you can give it a shot because it deserves it.

Let us now speak of a pencil.
Eye pencil
There's no denying, this purchase was really a success.
The pencil comes with a fairly simple packaging, where we find the bottom of the spugnettina tip to smudge the color better, and instead covered colored cap from the tip of a pencil.
Vibrant eye pencil
The shade I chose is the No. 605, of a beautiful iridescent blue with silver / blue.
You know I love the color blue, and this little girl certainly could not miss in my collection.
As for the color as well as being very nice, it's also very pigmented and the writing effect is really good because the mine is soft and allows for easier writing.
Resistance is fantastic.
Unfortunately I have not tested the internal rhyme of the eye.
Mea culpa, I'll do as soon as possible.
if I remember correctly the price is around € 5.40.

swatches Kiko No. 605
This is the swatches, I find it a wonderful color.

As for other purchases made during these sales I will not go very well because I would like to test all products taken before giving a final opinion.
For now be content of first impressions.
Of Too Faced I bought it for granted 'Sparkler Glamour Gloss' in color "Sapphire Spark."
If I remember correctly it cost me € 20 are brought home by the middle, which is not bad.
I tried it once and I must say that I really like blue pearlescent effect especially with a load on the eye look.
Della MakeUpForEver there were few products on sale.
The only one that has aroused my interest is the 'Fascinating Lip Gloss' I've got No. 11 in the shade, a beautiful raspberry color with some sbrilluccichino.
For now I can not tell more because I have not had occasion to wear it.
From Sephora I decided to buy the cotton swab on offer, so much so that we know are good.
The last thing I was given a sponge for the foundation of MU4E.
know I had seen hanging out Sephora and I was curious to try it.
The price is a real steal, but I hope it's worth it.

And here is my shopping complete:
Haul 'Sale
And you? From what you've let groped during these sales?
To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment