Monday, January 10, 2011

Chicks Getting Pantsed

2010 Resolutions New Year Happy New Year

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, I am back from vacation.
I took a little time to sort the thousands of things a little backward and take stock of the situation on deadlines.
The post today is dedicated to those who are the targets This 2011, we hope to reach everyone.

1] Learning to love me best and appreciate more
2] do not surrender before the difficulties and learn to always get up
3] Try to finish this blessed universities
4] overcome the fear of machine and get my license
5] always be present for important people
6] Tell that country bad luck and adverse events by learning to shrug
7] Trust fully the next person I
8] Learning to live what I looking for, without thinking of the past
9] to rediscover the pleasure of making baby food (I am a wretch who does not eat as it should)
ultimate goal, the more special, is to spend this year (and next) with TE.
built day by day, our happiness, discovering every day how good we are together and living with serenity and enthusiasm that I see as our story.
With the hope of one day look into my eyes and read your love.

I know I am the eternal romantic, and I am embarrassed to have written quite so open-hearted, but in this case I think it's worth it.
I hope your 2011 has started in the best way, and pretty positive that things will follow in 2010 and can grow, and that your goals are realized.
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment