Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Long For Thrush To Manifest?

2010

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, including a commitment to another I found a moment to run here.
light post today on 10 products that have failed me or I did not like.
start immediately.

1] Cream: Venus. I bought this cream about 4-5 months ago because I was literally in love with the smell and texture that I felt good.
Unfortunately on my skin (mixed) has unleashed a real war.
The only solution was to stop using it and pass it to my mom invece l'adora.
2] Correttore: Essence. Ahimè so che a molte ragazze è piaciuto tantissimo il trio di correttori di questa brand, ma su di me purtroppo non funziona, non copre bene nè le occhiaie nè le imperfezioni.
3] Matita occhi: Lancome Crayon Khol. Mi aspettavo davvero tantissimo da questa matita, resistenza, scrivenza e invece non dura molto e tende a sbavare. Decisamente bocciata.
4] Eyeliner: Dior. Avevo fatto una review di confronto tra l'eyeliner di Dior e quello di Essence e quest'ultimo ha battuto nettamente il costosissimo Dior.
Non scrive, il tratto è davvero brutto. Un vero peccato perchè le setole della punta sono fantastically soft.
5] Facial Toner: Clinique. The only reason why I post in the 'no' is because of their strong odor of alcohol. His work does it flawlessly, but it's really excessive and a bit aggressive.
6] Enamel: Kiko. There's nothing to do with the glaze of this brand can not stay well. Many love them, but I can not find one that satisfies me. Probably I will be very demanding and perhaps the price that I should not expect great things.
7] Lunette French: Essence. Some do not attack well, and they raise and get your nails done, and tac smear. I hope to do a bit tougher.
8] BrushCleanser: MakeUpForEver. Here too sore unfortunately. After using it once was immediately broken and the spray is no longer possible to fix it. The product did not seem very effective, some did not come clean brushes and others once they had dried bristles a bit stringy. His worthy opponent is brushcleanser MAC with which I am really good.
9] Ovetto: Sephora. We sincerely hope to feel comfortable with this accessory, but unfortunately not for me. I leave streaks on his face when I apply the foundation and is a little difficult to clean.
10] aloe gel eye: Forgive me, but unfortunately I can not tell what brand is this product. It should be a gel spreads over the eye and massage to absorb the product and help deflate the eye. About me did not take effect, I have not seen improvement. Patience, I bought it for a few all'Esselunga €.

I hope this post has been helpful and pleasant way as the other.
with you what products have you found wrong?
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment