Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sonynoise Reduction 2.0h

Review Kiko

Mesdemoiselle Bonjour, I hope that you are passing days of quiet and nice, mine are quite concentrated and very busy.
Recently, on the run, but I found few minutes to spare to dedicate to this review.
days ago I managed to take a quiet stroll by Kiko, I say usually quiet because the store is always super crowded and able to look calmly and try the products is really a business, but this time the visit is over also ran a small purchase.
For those interested take a look at their products I leave the site ( http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index.html ).
I let groped by the shadows of the new collection just launched this brand: 'Optical Kaleidoscopic Look'.
of these lines can find: Eyeliner Brush - Coloured Glass Ph Balm (3 colors) - Coloured Glass Pearly Balm - Balm Clear Coloured Glass - Long Lasting Lip Colour Markers (8 colors) - Waterproof Eyeliner Cream (6 shades) - Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow (7 colors ) - Water Eyeshadow (12 degrees) - Water Blush (4 shades) - Face Sculpting Contouring Blush + Bronzer Duo (5 colors) - Face Sculpting Contouring Bronzer Duo + Luminizer.
I found very interesting blush, have created a palette very fresh and spring, I'll probably groped for some shade.
This time my attention was focused on two eyeshadows that surprise surprises are not covered in the colors that I usually use.
fact speaks of the beautiful: No. 02 'Light Gold' & No. 04 'Dark Emerald'.

Kiko Water Eyeshadow 02 & 04
For this collection Kiko has a very nice presentation of the product and packaging, cardboard packaging alone is very organized and attractive.
Inside there is a white cloth bag containing the box eyeshadow.
The packaging is very clean, the color chosen White is the combination of the brand and a silver colored triangle (color varies depending on the wafers of your choice).
Once open we can find a convenient mirror, useful for small daily adjustments, and the wafers with the product.
As you can see the septum has an undulating shape, very original and enjoyable.
This product is already very dry pigment.
The No. 02 is a beautiful light gold with some silver highlights.

Packaging box

Packaging front

Special packaging is opened

Septum Special Light Gold
I find it a very nice color used individually over the entire upper eyelid, is used with a warm brown to create a smokey.
Surely it is very versatile and can be also used to create points of light, look tan for the summer and be able to get the most even when wet (I think that tanned skin is truly spectacular).
The No. 04 was a revelation, as you know I'm a lover of blue / purple, but today I opened my horizons a little bit of this beautiful emerald.

Packaging box and white box

Packaging opened package

Septum Special Dark Emerald
The first light came to my friend Mary (wife of pilgrims make-upposi) with a critical eye that has the team before eyeshadow Then the swatches on my hand and then the color of my iris.
The verdict was that green you freely give.
So be it.
The color is unique, looks like a cross between emerald green and teal.
The texture is soft and velvety, the writing is so simple and fluent and pigmentation is remarkable.
I can only add that I think this really stands out so much nuance on my amber-brown eyes and pull out some straw clearer.
I think it's very nice used wet with Fix +.
The amount of these wafers is 3.5 g at a cost of about € 8.90 (the deadline, on the back of the pack is 30M).
The dispassionate advice I can give you is to go to a closer peek at this collection and also throw off your colors usually around (I have changed my mind).
I hope this review has helped you and was nice.
Thanks for watching
Bisou Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment