Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Automatic Starter Installation

Neue Wohnung, neues Leben


Finally I changed my apartment. I am determined and I have fought with the German State, with the hosts, with tongue in Love. A nightmare for a bureaucrat, to imagine me ignorant Italian transplanted in a foreign land. I moved here ...





To here ...





was always hard to leave the countryside to the cities, it was hard to leave an apartment of 28 square meters for one of 75 where the ceiling does not overflow with the tip of the hair, it was hard leave that old whore of my former landlady to his Buddha, his Möhrensuppe, the smell of burnt popcorn in the evening at 11, was just as hard to win the battle to get back all the security ...
And now, for the curious, some pictures of me naked around the new house.













We would have liked, eh?
You can see the furniture in style Ikei, I have imported directly from Sweden, it matters little that there is written on it "made in Poland". The IKEA furniture
cool is that in the instructions it says very clearly everything you need: hammer, screwdriver, saw, wrench, wrench 13, MacGyver.





is certain that these pieces of furniture are not then cost a fortune ... In fact now I've become a good manager: I put in the budget for changing home-4kilo euros. I did a business plan, with my memories (not you write "i") I put the economy into account the profit and pleasure, the profit is good and seemed optimistic I invested in the right places, the money just to right time.
Result? 4k budget, spent 7.2K, 3.6k of stock. This means that the balance sheet is good, well I 3.6ka warehouse and spent those taxes deducted by them from them and I do BMW. In practice I went to IKEA, I spent 3.6k for the furniture and then another 3.6k identical to other furniture that I keep in the cellar, ready for the periods of crisis in which the furniture will be worth gold.
So companies are managed today: sitting on a BMW. Or not a great manager? Sure, my prof. economics at Polimi must be turning in his grave gold plated to the Caribbean ...
With these investments now I have a fabulous one of my own washing machine, dishwasher all mine, all mine a sofa and a TV of my own. The cat will soon be my neighbors, is already on the list for a place in the freezer, if you close once again to the kitchen window. Are or are not originally from Vicenza?





Well, I leave you with a question worthy of Socrates. "Knowing that I do not know, let's see who is the first that comes to visit in Berlin? More ... that you are not lazy: P



Home Sweet Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment