Friday, January 22, 2010

Prince Squash Racket F

VS Jobs: 2 - 0, the center ball. A Fat That


Someone will remember my post about what he combined to work, become dated over a month ago. Well after two weeks of depression, frustration, tears, screams and a pinch of self-pity, I solved the problems that I gripped the soul. As I'm sure you know
well from the beginning all of the problems were here, here, here and here.

test_g

Bastards, you knew you and I do not say anything. Because of you I have spent sleepless nights, nightmares that even with open eyes, I missed the train three times, challenged and defeated death. I also killed the cat.
Today my boss was so happy with my results and have realized that three months of my salary had not been thrown in the toilet, that after giving a brief look at the screen, I even said "good." But I noticed the gleam in his eyes, meant "Respect", the "R" capital "appreciation" and "greed for money." Or maybe it was just a reflex to the sandwich he was eating up the mustard?

tragically while PS I discovered that thanks to the Christian-Liberal coalition of Germany (CDU-FDP, eye acronym, huh) I increased the salary of 77 € net per month. Thanks to these bourgeois capitalists a family of workers will pull the belt to allow me to buy a better camera within a year or so: V Thank you, Germans!


If you remove the impossible, what remains, however improbable, is the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment